The other way.!!!


What should I do..???
Can't be alone
when I think about that..
What should I do..???

Thinking of my life,
that leads me to two ways..

The way I need
and,
the way my life needs..

Miraculous experience
Enjoyable thoughts
Happiness surrounds me
On all the day
In the travel to my loved way..

But,
what would the way
that my life awaited would have.???
Can I lead an enjoyment there.???

I hold my head strong
when I think about that...
Because, It may burst into pieces..

I tie my hand tight
when I think about that..
Because, It may hurt the walls..

I keep the costly things safe
when i think about that..
Because, It may lead them to dead..

What made a cool guy so rough.???
The other way made it..
I thought about that..
Shed.!! Now I have to Grab
to save my computer..!!!

Comments

  1. I hope..5naly..u had decided what u should do :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. hold my head strong
    when I think about that...
    Because, It may burst into pieces..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

சிட்லபாக்கத்தில் தொடரும் வாழ்வியல் போராட்டம்!

மெரினாவில் ஓர் இரவு! போராட்டக்களம்..

ஏழு நாட்கள்...